The competitor’s meeting for the first round of the 2018 National Race of Champions Series was held on Thursday, 22nd March 2018 at the GT Motorsports hall.
Here are the notable notes from that meeting.
- There will be no qualifying session.
- Grid positions for first race will be determined by pulling numbers from a bag.
- Grid positions for second and third races will be determined by finishing position of the race before it.
- Scrutineering will be done on Saturday.
- Races will be started by lights.
- As per the request of competitors, the top 3 cars for the Street Tuner and Sports Tuner classes will be subjected to ‘bore and stroke’ tests after their race.